Call us at: 562.692.7000

the law offices of omar gastelum and associates plc los angeles and newport beach
child visitation california

File for Visitation Rights in California

|Comments are Off
In a separation or a divorce where there are minor children, there is the issue of which parent the child will live with and who will have visitation rights. The parent who has the children less than half the time will generally have some kind of visitation, or time share,...