Call us at: 562.692.7000

the law offices of omar gastelum and associates plc los angeles and newport beach

Can I Get More Spousal Support (Alimony) If I Lost My Job in California?

|Comments are Off
Losing a job, or even suffering a loss in pay due to demotion or lack of business when you are an independent contractor, often means less money to pay your expenses and maintain your regular lifestyle. If you are receiving spousal support (also called alimony) from an ex-spouse...