Call us at: 562.692.7000

Getting a K-1 Fiancé Visa For a Non-Citizen You Intend to Marry

|Comments are Off
If you intend to marry a person who is not an American citizen and who is currently living abroad, and you intend to marry that person in the United States, you may need to obtain a visa simply to get that person inside the United States so that the wedding can occur. While your...