ehnaz Lavian is an associate attorney at the Law Offices of Omar Gastelum & Associates’ City of Industry Office. Ms. Lavian specializes in Family Law and Civil Litigation matters and is experienced in representing clients with custody, child support, and spousal support cases. Ms. Lavian has handled several pro bono cases for indigent clients, and has experience with cases ranging from simple issues to high-asset complex matters.
In addition to English, Ms. Lavian is fluent in Farsi and Spanish, and utilizes her language skills in the representation of her clients.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law J.D., 2006; Associate, CommLaw Conspectus; Master of the Ritual, Delta Theta Phi.
- University of San Diego, B.A., Sociology, 2003
- California, December 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Whittier Bar Association, Vice-President 2010-Present, Secretary 2009-2010
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, 2009-Present
- Member, Los Angeles Alumni Chapter of Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Univision, Aqui y Ahora Family Law Correspondent, December 30, 2009