Call us at: 562.692.7000

the law offices of omar gastelum and associates plc los angeles and newport beach

Preparing For an Interview in a Marriage-Based I-130 Green Card Application

|Comments are Off
One of the most common ways for persons to apply for a green card (permanent residency status) in the U.S. is through marriage to an American citizen. The U.S. government does seek to provide green cards to those who are lawfully married to U.S. citizens, and a valid marriage is...