Call us at: 562.692.7000

the law offices of omar gastelum and associates plc los angeles and newport beach
immigration via marriage

Permanent US Residency through Marriage

|Comments are Off
One of the most sought after immigration visas is the permanent resident status via a permanent resident card, also known as a green card. Among the most common ways an immigrant can get a green card is through marriage to a US Citizen or permanent resident. To promote family...