Placeholder canvas


Preparing For an Interview in a Marriage-Based I-130 Green Card Application

One of the most common ways for persons to apply for a green card (permanent residency status) in the...

Getting a K-1 Fiancé Visa For a Non-Citizen You Intend to Marry

If you intend to marry a person who is not an American citizen and who is currently living abroad,...

Get a Green Card Through Marriage

Obtaining US citizenship, or permanent residence status, is the goal of many immigrants who come to the US legally...

Contact Us Today

To learn more about how our office can assist with your legal case, call or contact our office to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced California attorneys today and discuss your legal options.